Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tilapia Fillet sandwhich - Grilled

This afternoon I didnt have a lot of ambition to make anything complex so I just decided to throw together an easy fish fillet sandwhich. I was taken by surprise at how delicious my quick "throw everything together and hope it tastes good" was!

- 1 wild caught Tilapia Fillet
- Raw Spinach
- 1 slice of sweet onion
- Sea Salt
- Fresh ground cracked peppercorn
- Hellmans mayonnaise
- Two slices of Arnolds Potato Bread
- Extra Virgin Olive oil

I grilled the Tilapia in my foreman grill, brushed some extra virgin olive oil on both sides and salt and pepper to taste. I lightly toasted the two slices of arnolds potato bread then spread some hellmans mayonnaise on only one of the two pieces of lightly toasted bread. Last but not least I added the raw onion and raw spinach leaves and viola! Probably the best tasting fish sandwhich I've ever had before. Try it out and enjoy :)

Tom
Passion Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment